Rates & Payment
“Just as a traumatic experience can alter a life in an instant, so too can a therapeutic encounter.”
– Bruce D. Perry
Psychotherapy Session Rates
- Individual Initial Assessment & Evaluation: 90 Minutes – $250
- Individual Session: 60 Minutes – $160
- Individual Session: 90 Minutes – $240
- Family Initial Assessment & Evaluation – 90 minutes – $275
- Family Session: 60 Minutes – $180
- Family Session: 90 Minutes – $270
- ½ Day, Full-Day & Weekend Intensives (Individuals / Families) – Rates Vary
Forms of payment accepted:
Cash, check, Debit/Credit (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, & American Express), HSA
Do you accept insurance?
No, we do not accept insurance. We are happy to work with you to provide itemized receipts/superbills for your insurance company for potential partial or full reimbursement for your out-of-network therapy benefits.
We choose not to be an approved provider for any insurance or managed care companies, however, our services are covered under many out-of-network insurance plans. It is your responsibility for checking with your insurance company to see if they will approve us as an out-of-network provider. We can provide you with invoice / receipt so that you have documentation to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. We do not provide session notes, psychotherapy notes, or letters for any insurance company purposes – only superbills/invoices.
Below are some questions that might be helpful when you speak with your insurance company:
- What are my “out-of-network” outpatient mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and have I met it?
- Is it possible to meet with a provider that I chose and submit receipts for reimbursement?
- Are there any limitations on how many services a year that will be covered?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How long will it take to get my reimbursement?
- Do I need a referral from a primary care physician?
Please contact us with any additional questions…
“Christy has literally saved my life and actually gets me. She understands addiction and gives me the compassion and patience I’ve really needed – deep down that I really have never gotten. Sobriety has been 4 years but for the first time in 43 years I know what it finally feels like to be myself and actually love who I’m becoming. I can freakin’ sit in my own skin.”
H.C. – Indidivual Therapy Client
we invite you
Into a safe & supportive office space where you no longer have to walk your journey alone.
If you are a new client and would like to schedule a therapy session, please click here to complete a brief intake form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.